“Senior Surf Day”-Computer Training
· Learn computer basics
· Learn to surf the World Wide Web
· Internet searching
· Learn how to access websites of interest to seniors
Presentation sponsored by
Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging®, Inc.
Appleton Public Library, Appleton, MN
The Senior LinkAge Line® is a service of
Minnesota Board on Aging
Stop by or give us a call to register TODAY!!!
pick up NOW!
CALLING ALL 2ND-6TH GRADERS!
SNACKS PROVIDED...BRING YOUR CREATIVITY!
JOIN US AT THE
FOR LEGO CLUB
Visit the following website for an application:
Job Opening at the Appleton Public Library-
10+ hours per week-early evening/Saturdays
Duties include opening and closing. assisting customers.
Form more information and/or to apply contact
Cindy Hendrickx at the Appleton Public Library.
How This Program Works
1. Enroll your child at the Appleton Public Library and receive your 1,000
Books Before Kindergarten journal, the pages to track your first 100 books, and your starting information.
2. After each set of 100 books is read and recorded, take your journal to the library to
receive a prize and the journal pages for your next 100 books.
3. When you and your child have read and recorded your 1000th book, take your journal to the Appleton Public Library for your final reward. A staff member will take a picture of you and your child for the Appleton Press.